COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Friday, May 13, 2016

Yellow Pants Baby!!!!! {Simplicity 1371} [Seasonal Sew Wardrobe]


I am so excited to share my yellow pants! Yes, actual yellow pants!

Wearing: Orange Shirt: handmade / Green Shirt: handmade / Pants: handmade / Cardigan: Target (few seasons ago) / Shoes: secondhand

So yellow pants have been in the my Seasonal Sew Wardrobe since the beginning...but it is a different fabric then before.
Originally, I was going to use a yellow upholstery fabric from the stash but it was scratchy, it was sheer-ish and it was just terrible!
I decided to purchase real pants fabric instead. My closing, (sob) Hancock had the perfect fabric! (I also needed to use up my gift cards lol)





I still have some tweaking with the fit of this pattern.
The crotch is a little short, there isn't enough ease in a few places but other then that I think it's a pretty good fit straight out of the envelope!


  • Tweaks Made:
  • 3/8th Seam allowance at hips
  • Tiny rolled hem
  • Graded down two sizes for waistband


For my second pair of pants they came out great!
-'- Jewel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs