COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Monday, May 09, 2016

Tiffany's 1960's Robe for Christmas! {Vintage Simplicity 1074}


Yes you read the title right. 
I made this robe for Tiffany for Christmas. I sewed the robe in November, gave it her on Christmas, took these pictures in January and finally am sharing it today! Better late than never...right?? lol
Over New Years, I shared with her my idea for the photoshoot. A retro inspired shoot and I really, really wanted her hair to be up in rollers! She rocked it!




I don't really remember much about sewing the robe since it was so long ago! 
I do know it is cozy to wear and that the flannel cost me $1.50 at my favorite thrift-ing spot!

"HE did WHATT???"
"I'm going to be one of those creepy mannequins"

I still love the way these photos came out!
-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs