COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

70s Quilt - Thrift Store Score


I'm excited to share this quilt with you! It's 74 x 72 just two inches shy of being a complete square! 

Much to Kimberly's dismay...I snatched it up for $10! (She is usually the one who finds amazing deals on quilts...Not today sis...not today!)

I love the prints and the fact that it was handmade! There is even hand stitches running diagonally through the quilt. I just can't get over how much I love this quilt!!


I hope this is the beginning of more Thrift Store Scores popping up regularly.
We have still been thrifting (of course) but have ceased sharing weekly. 
We probably won't get back to the weekly schedule...maybe bi-monthly? I don't know.
-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs