Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Tuesday, December 01, 2015
Oh, my goodness! It's 9:12PM on December 1st!!
I haven't even thought about my totals...except off the top of my head, I know I'm up this month...
We'll start with the fabric subtracted from the stash:
- 1 yard of Green Polka Dot Knit from Grandmother.
- 1 yard of Black Polka Dot Knit found at the B & B
- 1 extra large blouse from the refashion pile.
- Odds & Ends fabric scraps.
As you can see subtracting wasn't the best. Here we go to the addition...
- 4 1/2 yards Secret Fabric for Christmas gift found at the B & B. It is canceled out because the gift is finished and ready to be given!! (I'll be sharing the gift after Christmas!)
- 8 yards alien cotton found at the B & B
- 7 3/4 yards of cotton found thrifting at the B & B
- 4 yards gray checkered cotton found thrifting at the B & B
- 2 yards vintage cotton(?) found thrifting at the B & B
- 2 yards vintage duck found thrifting at the B & B
- 1 1/2 holly fabric found thrifting at the B & B
- 4 yards holly fabric found at the B & B
- 2 yards race car fabric from Hancocks Black Friday Sale...for a specific project.
If I didn't forget any that I acquired this month it looks like 30 yards has been added with only two going out...
Wow...this month was a very sad stashbuster...
Let's sew a lot this month!!