COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Monday, May 02, 2016

A Triangle Scarf & Another Simplicity 1634 {SSW16 - Out & About}

It's about time I share my next piece(s) for my collection "Out & About" for the Seasonal Sew Wardrobe happening over on the Sew Along & Sewing Contest Facebook Group!



It's another 1960's Jiffy top, Simplicity 1364. This time in a green cotton. (A much better fabric choice then my last one) 

I am noticing some fit issues. 
For one I don't think it's wide enough in the back for my shoulders. I find myself pulling down the neckline in the front because I'm choking! Okay...it's not that bad but you get the point. 
Secondly, when will I remember to add two inches to the length of these blouses?? 
The length is fine when I wear them with something higher on the waist...but with my jeans they barely reach the waistband. (I blame this on low cut jeans and a long torso)

And I have a bonus piece to share!! My accessory!

A triangle scarf!

I used the left over fabric from TaMera's Strawberry Shortcake dress and the tutorial in Everyday Style by Lotta Jansdotter.
I've never worn a triangle scarf before so I wasn't positive that I'd like it...but I do! Yay!
I am up to five pieces blogged, one waiting to be blogged, one in the works and ONLY one left! ...After I finish the current one of course. ;)
I feel like I can actually see and reach the finish line before the time runs out!
-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs