COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Thrift Store Score - Tupperware Canisters & Spoon Rest


I love Tupperware. Actually, my entire family loves Tupperware. Tupperware is an investment, a loyal friend, and an acceptable gift for any occasion! Probably the reason my eye is always on search mode for Tupperware at thrift stores.

I found these canisters at the new Goodwill in Lincoln. It was a bundle price of $5.99.


They remind me a lot of my Grandma Carol. She had a bright green set holding her flour, white sugar and brown sugar. My set is smaller than Grandma Carol's, most likely, mine will hold white sugar, brown sugar and coffee. :)

I found this spoon rest for five cents at another Thrift Store! Now, how could I leave it there?? ;)

I love Tuesday's, thrifting and genuine Tupperware! 
Happy Thrift Store Score Tuesday!
-'- Jewel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs