COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Friday, May 01, 2015

April Stashbusting Overview


Well, April is over...I've had a pretty good stashbusting month! Here's all the details:

Bought:

1/4 yard - of red...umm...something silky...I don't remember what the exact name of it. 
I'm working on refashioning a romper (that looks hideous on me) into something wearable.
2 fat quarters - Used to finish the Tinkled Pink dress. (Pictures coming soon)

Total in: 3/8 yard

Busted: 

2 3/8 yards - Tinkled Pink Dress 
3/8 yard - Little Doggie (below)
3/8 yard - Serger Cover (below)

Total out: 12 3/4 yards!!

Yay! The stash is down, this month, 12 3/8 yards!

Total out since March 1st: 29 1/4 yards!


This little doggie was a scrap project. It was a quick, cute sew and works fantastic for scraps! 

The pattern is from Purl Soho
(I got it free by signing up for their email newsletter

He is soooooo cute! :)


The other scrap stashbust was a cover for my serger. I didn't need it to be pretty. Just functional. 
It doesn't look to bad...for a 10 minute job. ;)

Now what to sew next?
-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs