COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Thrift Store Score - Vintage Bow Back Dress

THIS DRESS FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! ...All it takes is some pulling and a little skin pitching from the zipper as it makes its way up.

At the store I could see that it was going to fit around the hips (where I usually have trouble) but never in my life would I thought the bodice wouldn't fit.

Most of the time dresses (and shirts) are too big in the bodice  (bust) area...not small!
With a little shuffling, as you  see, we can make it work!

The dress has a b-e-a-u-t-I-f-u-l bow back and a high V-neck neckline. The skirt is tea length and is gathered at the waist.
The dress was made by Lang Originals in the USA!


Wearable Thrift Store Scores are my favorite!
-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs