COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Flowerbed Pajama's (SSW:SE) {Oywn & Esme from Everyday Style by Lotta Jansdotter}


I'm a terrible host.
We are into the second month of the Seasonal Sew Wardrobe and I'm just now sharing my first and second piece!
It is time to bring the hammer down and get moving!

I'm currently working on my 1940's pajamas, after which I'll move onto my Aunt's pajama's and hopefully get to my brother-in-law's pajamas before too long!

But you didn't come here to read about me falling behind and trying to get myself into gear...nope. You came to read about my "Flowerbed Pajamas" and all the details are below!





I named these pajama's "The Flowerbed Pajama's" because...I think I look like a flowerbed! lol
Since I'm only wearing them to bed..I don't think that's a problem. ;)


I used two of the patterns included in Lotta Jansdotter's book Everyday Style.
The Esme top and Oywn Pants.

For the Esme top, I decided to use the cap sleeve cut line instead of inserting the other optional sleeves. Which works great for summer pajamas!


It was 100 degrees (Fahrenheit) when we took this pictures. Bringing the camera out of the cool house into the heat...resulted in this photo! (left)
The fog on the lense gave it a natural blur effect that I had to share!

-'- Jewel

  • Past Seasonal Sew Wardrobe: Sleepwear Edition Posts

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable. Using Lotta's book was genius. I think that all her patterns can be up styled in some way, they are so useful. You are a great host, by the way ��

    ReplyDelete

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs