COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Stashbusting Overview


I cannot not believe that it is the END of January already! 
The month flew by!! 
Even though it technically didn't go any faster than any other January...it's time to add up the totals of fabric used and see how the month went!


Tiffany's 1960's Shift Dress                                     - 2 3/4 yards

A 1940's Button-Up                                                 - 2 yards.

Button-Up Tests Shirts                                            - 5 yards

Zipper Pouch (Left)                                                   - Scraps



Total of 9 3/4 yards!! Good start to the year I'd say! :)

I did buy 3 yards of fabric for a specific purpose and it is going to help me stash-bust a lot more!

Subtract that from the total and I have 93 1/4 yards to make my goal!!
Happy Sewing
-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs