COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sew With Me September SewAlong - Blouse {Butterick 6185}


My blouse for this week is the same pattern as my skirt last week, Butterick 6185. I wanted the combo to look more like a dress when worn together. (Don't worry my shorts aren't going to be entirely red with white hearts. Haha)

The blouse is the same pattern as Red & Blue Moons in a White Sky Blouse I made back in May. This time I didn't omit the collar.


This blouse and skirt pattern will be made again! I really like them as separates and as a whole. The construction is straight forward and easy.

For some reason, I am in love with this outfit. (Haha See what I did there?) It's super comfortable and I just do!


Samantha (my oldest sister) asked "What's the deal with the hearts?" and it occurred to me that you might be wondering the same thing.
The reason is simple...it was in the stash. I chose to use it for the sew along because I figured I'd wear it more as a shirt and skirt rather then a dress. 

I have the shorts all cut out for next week! I've only made one other pair of shorts so we'll see how it goes! :)

Make sure to check the post out on the skirt HERE!
-'- Jewel



Fabric busted on these projects: 4 5/8 yards (4.2291 m)
Fabric busted since March 1st, 2015: 54 1/4 yards. (49.6062 m)
See Jewel's pledge and get more information on the 2015 Stashbusting Sewalong HERE




We would love to hear from you! Say a quick "hello" in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs