COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Saturday, September 05, 2015

Sew With Me September SewAlong - Skirt {Butterick 6185}


I'm apart of a SewAlong group on FaceBook and this month we are doing Sew With Me September "roughly each week sewing a simple coordinate that can be completed" creating two outfits for mixing and matching! The schedule is: week one a skirt, week two a blouse, week three pants and week four an accessory.


The skirt I chose is Butterick 6185 which is a Lifestyle Wardrobe pattern. 
While in the midst of sewing it...I was pretty sure I wasn't going to like it. What I realize now, is I didn't know what it was going to look like on me since I had't made a skirt like this before. Thankfully it look great and feels great!

Before I go...I'll let you in on a little secret. When we take photos in front of the wood pile it means there is a strong south wind! The wood works as a great windbreaker! :)
Smiles!
-'- Jewel

Pattern: Butterick 6185 - Fabric: Stash - Shirt: Big Red Shop - Headband: Shopko Hometown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs