COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Saturday, July 25, 2015

You're better off twirling with the whirlwind...


Life has been a whirlwind, lately!

Actually, life always seems to be crazy busy over here at home! We have some super exciting things going on...like...

We are totally revamping our bedroom/sewing area! 

YAY!!!

As we shared in The Sewing & Knitting Area post, the sewing area is a desk in our bedroom. Well...the desk isn't working anymore. Time for an intervention! 

Our room is hard to explain. It's not a bedroom in the traditional sense. 
We live in a little house, our room is in the basement and it's long and narrow. (Hard to work with in itself.) Then put in three girls, a sewing desk, closets and etc. Yep. It's going to be challenge. :)



Saturday, Kimberly and I went pattern shopping at the $1.99 sale. (Yes, I know...I said I was going to stay away from those. ...I lied. ;) We bought this frock pattern for TaMera. 
Of course, the first thing she said when she saw it was "Oh, you bought it for me because of the yarn in the picture, right?" haha Well, it is one of the reasons. lol
Kimberly and TaMera have picked out coordinating fabric for two frocks out of the stash!! Yay! I love stashbusting projects!

Now I just need to get caught up on my sewing!

Currently, at the sewing machine is a dress for our cousin Emme. 
After I'm done with her dress, there's a dress I started in May. It needs buttonholes, buttons and the hem to be done. A quick project for my cousin-in-law comes next and then, I was hoping to sew up a pair of shorts for TaMera, but I may go straight to the frocks!

Just breathe Jewel, just breathe...
-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs