COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Thrift Store Score - Happy Day Book (Children's Book)

WOW! It has been a crazy few weeks! 

On Saturday, I got back home from a three week trip. Mostly spending my time in Nicaragua, a few days in Texas, and a weekend in Iowa at the Sheep and Wool Festival. (Posts will be coming!! :)
I thought I would have time to work on the the blog and get Thrift Store Scores scheduled...It didn't happen ;)

I know it the first Tuesday of July, but the special postings for July and August will start next week. We are going to be taking a short break from exclusively Thrift Store Scores and share some Garage Sale Scores!! Very summery, I think! :)

Without further babbling here is today's Thrift Store Score:

It's a Happy Day Book!!

I grew up reading these as a child and they are the sweetest stories.
I'm excited to share this fifty cent find with my children one day!

Smiles, 
-:- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs