COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chocolate Cupcakes!!

Okay, I'm going to take a moment here and brag on my sister Kimberly:
She makes some of the BEST chocolate cupcakes ever; you cannot have just one!
Unless, of course, you have amazing self control...which... I don't.


 
She adds Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips...maybe this is why I love them so much.
 
 
(Shh! Don't tell anyone but I ate a few chips before she chopped them!)


 
Jealous yet??

 
 
They looked (and tasted amazing); so perfect with a cup/mug/glass/tumbler/jar/straight-from-the-jug (whichever you prefer) of milk.

 
The delightful cup of cakey goodness deserved it's very own photo shoot.
 
 
(The white chair was a $3 Goodwill find. Our youngest sister TaMera found it and bought it; a thrifter in the making!)
 
 
I started out with the white tea cup (below) but didn't like how the milk seemed to blend in. In the end, I used the green mug but it still deserved an honorary mention!
 
 
 
-'- Jewel
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs