COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Vintage Faux Fur Coat {Thrift Store Score}

Of course I had to edit at least two with a vintage vibe! ;)

It's been awhile since I've shared a Thrift Store Score...probably because thrifting has become more of an occasional event then almost weekly like I was a couple years ago.

My NEW winter coat was from one of my thrifting trips not so long ago...a vintage faux fur coat found at Goodwill for $9.99!

I was a little worried how it was going to come out after being cleaned.
The coat says "Dry Clean Only" but our dry cleaner doesn't do fur (faux or real) so I decided to just wash it in the washing machine. It'd either get clean or fall apart... Thankfully it came out just fine!
If you're curious I washed it in-side out, on the gentle cycle and took it out as soon as it was done washing. Letting it hang dry both ways out, I brushed the fur down with my hand before it dried and it was a no complaint process!

I'm actually a bit amazed how warm it is! Which why should I be?? It's heavier then the coat I was wearing!

-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs