COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Thrift Store Score - Button Holder


A button holder. You really wouldn't think of this as a "score". But, I believe the things we can't imagine living without are the highest score you could ever get! Before, this jar; I was putting my buttons into a Christmas collectible M & M tin. Which was working fine, except it was a decorated tin, so I couldn't see the buttons I had. 


Browsing Pinterest, I had seen pins with clear jars being used as button holders. 
(Of course, with all the same color of buttons in them. In really life, does anybody, actually, have all the same color of buttons?)  
I came across this jar and knew it would work perfect, the mouth is wide, it seals well and it's fairly good size! 


Jars of buttons bring me joy!
-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs