COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Winter is here...


It finally snowed last weekend. I say finally because this is the first snow of the season, and it is December. No I didn't miss it...But it's not really Christmas without it. :)

Preparing for winter is obviously something we have to do every year. One of the preparations is firewood. We have at least two households going off of our woodpile, so it needs to be stocked. And stocked good! Anyhow we planned a day for our friend Verl to bring his log splitter over and we would split it. Here's a few pictures from the hard day of work:


I was the stacker...Basically I balanced myself on the wood and played a giant version of Tetris! :)


  The wood that is brighter is the wood that we finished and stacked and the gray is from years past. Whew...I'm tired just thinking back to that Saturday. ;)

-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs