COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Saturday, December 07, 2013

5 years have passed...

Today is my 5th year anniversary of being diagnosed as a Juvenile Onset Diabetic (Type 1). It's crazy how time flies! (Find out more about Juvenile Diabetes at JDRF.org)
 
 
The picture above was two days after I was released from the hospital. Wow, I was so sickly skinny...  The following picture was taken on Thursday before we sang. If you were wondering it is the same Santa Claus! :)
 
 
To celebrate Kimberly is making me a Donut shaped "Too Much Chocolate Cake"! Yes. I can eat it, I just have to count the carbohydrates and take insulin for it. :)
 
Have a great Saturday!
 
-'- Jewel
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs