COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Friday, September 18, 2015

Chambray Skirt {McCall's 6706}


When I saw this fabric in the fabric from Grandmother I knew I wanted it to be McCall's 6706! My favorite, favorite skirt pattern! 



For the waistband, I added a facing instead of folding it in half like the pattern called for because I didn't have enough fabric for the entire width of the waistband.


Obviously, I'm scheming about my next sewing project!

This skirt is going to be like the blue jeans of my dressy side of my wardrobe! It's comfy, I feel great in it and it goes with almost everything!


Working on my "fun poses" like TaMera told me I needed to do! haha
Happy Sewing,
-'- Jewel

Skirt made in August.
Fabric busted on these projects: 1 5/8 yards (1.4859 m)
Fabric busted since March 1st, 2015: 54 1/4 yards. (49.6062 m)
See Jewel's pledge and get more information on the 2015 Stashbusting Sewalong HERE




We would love to hear from you! Say a quick "hello" in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs