COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Monday, April 07, 2014

Pfaltzgraff Dishware


Usually when you are at a thrift store/antique mall or anywhere that has merchandise that is constantly changing you can't have much patience. It's a "do I want this, buy this" market. Which is why surprisingly I was able to watch  this set of dishware (117 pieces) go from $120 to $60 then to $30! Thirty dollars felt like a decent price a 16 year old (who most likely  won't have her own house for a while) could spend on dishes. $120 made each dish just a little over a dollar, but I came out with them for 24 cents each! Just may be my best deal to date!



The dishes are "Pfaltgraff" their popular 1970s "Village Design"

_____________________________________________________________________________________


 I also found eight more cups and sauces at a thrift store for $6! Cups are what I break the most. :)


 Smiles! -'- Jewel

2 comments:

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs