COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Monday, February 22, 2016

I HEART Phoebe (Phoebe by Colette Patterns)


I'm soooo happy to share my Phoebe!! It is my second item off of my 2016 Make Nine list and I love the way it came out!




I learned something on this project that has opened up so many project possibilities! 
I learned how to grade between sizes! 
Before I learned how to do this; I limited myself to only sewing flared skirts since my hips are (usually) two sizes bigger than my waist is. Now, I've learned how to sew my waist size and then up to my hips size! So I get the best fit for me!

Happy Sewing!! -'- Jewel


Fabric: Red Corduroy from the stash from Grandmother 
Buttons: Gifted



Fabric used on this project: 3 1/4 yards (2.9718m)
Fabric sewn this year: 13 yards (11.8872m)
Fabric purchased this year: 3 yards (2.7432m)
Fabric stash-busted this year: 10 yards (9.144m)
See my 2016 stashbusting pledge HERE

Outtakes that were to good not to share?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs