Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sunflower Dress from a Vintage Sheet

I made this dress back in March of 2014 for Easter. It was ready to wear the day before!
 I found the sheet at Goodwill in Austin, Texas for $5.99.
Mom and I had to put two patterns together because the skirt of the dress pattern was too full for the sheet.I used McCall's M6745 (C) for the bodice and McCall's M6706 (D) for the skirt. After making the dress, I still had a good amount of sheet left and decided to use the sheet for the bodice lining.
Hope you enjoyed this peek at this sewing project.
Happy Saturday,
-'- Jewel
Photography: Jewel & TaMera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs