COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Which direction to go?


East. We had to go east to Tecumseh (one of the towns over) because Mom had an errand to run. 
I was hoping to get some pictures for my graduation coming up in May. Across from the office was this wall, the old bank advertisement was perfect for snapping some photos!

top: ross dress for less / skirt: forever 21 / sandals: payless shoe store / necklace: forever 21 / earrings: thrifted

I saw this shirt walking to the checkout line and put it in my cart without trying it on! Hey, we all buy something because of the print every once in awhile. ;)


I love everything about genuine photo booths and even though the lighting wasn't the best...these are my favorite.


Peace out! (Actually, I'm playing with my hair :)) 
-'- Jewel
Photography: TaMera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs