COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Berry Cute Cherry Dress

I bought this cherry fabric a long time ago for a pioneer dress. It was copyrighted in 2001 so I am not kidding how long ago it was! lol

I still love the print today and waited for the perfect project to use it on.

My last pattern shopping trip I found it, the perfect project for the cherry print fabric! A dress from Simplicity. Simplicity 1419; a Lisette, Sew Your Style Pattern to be exact.

The sewing process went smoother than I thought it would! Yay!

I was going to make it sleeveless but Kimberly talked me into the sleeves and I'm glad she did! I feel as though they help make the dress!

There were a bunch of sewing firsts for me in this pattern.
An invisible zipper, the collar, the sleeves, a blind hem, the facing and pockets.


I LOVE my dress so much!
-'- Jewel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs