COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

TaMera's Wardrobe Builder / Month 1 / McCall's 6992


A couple of week ago I came across the Wardrobe Builder project and thought it would help me stay focused on getting TaMera some good pieces into her closet. Month one is coming to a close and I'm feeling good! ...basically because I finished the sweater. haha

The pattern is McCall's 6992 and both fabrics are from Grandmother's stash!


February is Shirts and Blouses...and I just...uhhh...broke my pattern fast with this great blouse pattern for TaMera! So you might be seeing next month! 

Fabric used on this project: 2 yards
Fabric used in 2017: 2 yards

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wearable make.... It is the kind of thing I would turn to in winter evenings. I like the contrasting fabrics you used... And the fabric counter for 2017 is a good idea too!

    ReplyDelete

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs