COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Garage Sale Scores - Vintage Tupperware Cream & Sugar Set


Yes, I know more Tupperware...but it was $1! How was I supposed to leave it there??


It bought back fond memories of being at my grandparents and eating cereal. Grandpa and Grandma W. kept their sugar on the table, in a sugar container just like these. When we had cereal we would dish it out with a spoon or Grandpa would pour it on for me. Good memories. :)


Because, I don't eat sugar on my cereal anymore...I'm thinking about putting them in the coffee corner I want to have in my house! :) They should match my Pfaltzgraff, too! 
-'-Jewel

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this find!! So many memories...

    ReplyDelete

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs