COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Thrift Store Score - Pfaltzgraff Village Design Finds


I have a set of  Pfaltzgraff in the 1970s village design. I am continuing to expand it through thrifting and gifts from my family. 

I struck gold. Or rather my sister told me where I could strike gold a while back.

Tiffany was at Goodwill where there was some Pfaltzgraff and she told me about it.

Here's the few pieces I picked up:


This is a 2 quart mixing bowl.
It is microwave and oven safe. Think about it...You make goulash, bake it in the oven, put the leftovers in the fridge and then microwave it the next day! I mean this is a one stop shop kind of bowl!!
At $3.99 I couldn't leave this gift to the modern kitchen there. ;)


Next up is this thing… I call it a crock. I don't know if "crock" is the official title but that is what I am going to call it. 
On one of the sides of the lid it has a opening for your spoon handle to go through. Which, is pretty cool because you can keep the lid on and still have your spoon in the crock.


I imagine these... at Thanksgiving. Holding the steamy vegetables on either side of the big turkey sitting in the middle of the table as he is looking all stately. 

Okay, like I said...that's what I imagine with these. ;)
It probably won't happen because our family has the turkey carved before it's put in the serving line. Saves a lot of time when you have a big extended family like we do! :) 

But I can see these pans/dishes having limitless possibilitys!

Hope you enjoyed my latest Pfaltzgraff finds for my collection.
(Click HERE to see all I have found...so far!)

Smiles,
-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs