COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

March Stashbusting Overview



I'm sitting here at my sewing desk thinking over the last month of sewing. :)

In the month of March I busted (used) 16 5/8 yards! ...I also bought 10 yards of fabric.

The break-down of the purchased fabric:
  • 2 yds Deep Red Cotton at $5.94. Needed to finish TaMera's Easter skirt.
  • 2 yds Hot Pink Knit at $1 (thrifted)
  • 1 yd Light Green Knit at $0.50 (thrifted)
  • 1 yd Black Polka Dotted Jersey at $0.50 (thrifted)
  • 1 1/2 yds Gray Knit at $10 for a skater skirt for Kimberly.
  • 2 1/2 yds heavy woven fabric at $1.25. (thrifted) This fabric isn't very cute, I don't have a plan for it, and I should have left there.  The only purchase I slightly regret. :-l

Even with the fabric I bought, the stash is down 6 5/8 yards!

Here's March's fabric busters:

All in all, I am pumped about what I got sewn and excited about April! (Partly because it's my birthday month) 

April's theme is Vibrant Colors. Great time to use that hot pink knit!

Happy Sewing!
-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs