COME VISIT OUR NEW ONLINE HOME!

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Thrift Store Scores ~ Vintage Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Transfers 'Le Chef'

While over in the craft area of my favorite thrift store, I noticed a basket hanging on the peg board with some patterns in it. Going through the basket, this package caught my eye! 

It's a vintage Aunt Martha's hot iron transfer of the cutest little chefs! 

The transfers can be used for embroidery, needlepoint, wearable art, fabric painting and more. 
My older sister Tiffany was learning to embroider a few years back. I begged her to start again and make these for me! I even bought a embroidery hoop for her as extra incentive! Haha
Colonial Patterns, the company that made Aunt Martha’s, is still in business and is reprinting the Aunt Martha line. They are located in Kansas City, Missouri, sort of close, to home! :)
Toodle loo,
-'- Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come visit us on our new Jewberly Emiris blog home!

All new content is over on www.jewberlyemiris.com

Blog design by Simply Saluma Designs